SMART Repair Technician
Are you an experienced SMART Repair Technician? Are you interested in a career with a progressive and exciting company representing the leading 13 of the UK's leading car manufacturers?
Perrys Group are seeking a talented individual to join Advance Accident Repair as a SMART Repair Technician.
Perrys is an award winning leading automotive retailer with a turnover in excess of £700m.
Established in 1908 Perrys is a nationwide franchised dealer group with 52 dealerships in 32 locations.
At Perrys we offer extensive training that will develop you for success, and we are committed to people and a helping everyone in our team achieve their personal best.
Were looking for individuals who can put our ethos of People First into everything they do.
As a Perrys employee, youll be encouraged to inspire others and work as part of a collaborative team.
If you share our values and passion for customer service, you can look forward to developing an enjoyable and rewarding long-term career with us.
Also on offer:
* 22 days plus Bank Holidays
* Generous Long Service awards
* Life Insurance
* Pension Scheme
* Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
What will I be responsible for?
Reporting to the ARC Manager the successful SMART Repair Technician will be responsible for carrying out "Paintwork" SMART repairs on internal and retail vehicles in line with deadlines and targets.
Your responsibilities will also include:
* Preparing and painting vehicles in the Bodyshop to a high standard without direct supervision whenever required or using SMART Repair Van.
* Using all products economically to minimise waste and costs
* Completing all work within agreed time scales and explaining work, charges and sell extended warranty
* Following up with all customers within 1 week of completion of work to ensure customer satisfaction
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will ideally be a SMART Repair Technician, possess a full clean driving licence and have a willingness to be flexible.
You will be expected to deliver the quality standards that our customers expect, emphasis will be placed on skill base in the following areas;
* Practical application of water based paint systems and UHS Clear coat products
* Ability to carry out minor repairs and refinish techniques to metal and plastic panels
* Customer and Team Communication Skills and Understanding of current Health and Safety legislation applicable to the SMART repair industry
* Preferably with experience of working to British Standard PAS125
Attributes that are desirable but not essential are as follows: Paint less Dent Removal Skills, Alloy Wheel Repair Skills and Plastic Welding Skills.
So, if you have necessary skills and experience to excel in the role of SMART Repair Technician, then please APPLY below.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Commercial Contracts Lawyer
- Collections Coordinator
- Aftersales Assistant
- Workshop Controller
- Junior Data Scientist
- Online B2B Solutions Coordinator
- Parts Delivery Driver
- Construction Administrator
- Mechanical Craftsperson
- Working Supervisor
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Technical Administrator - Adoptions
- Accounts Assistant
- Apprentice Control and Instrumentation Engineer
- Pre-Development Lead
- Receptionist : Maternity Cover
- Sales Controller- Used Cars
- Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
- IT Application Specialist