Financial Controller - (Part Time - FMCG)
Are you a qualified Financial Controller? Have you worked within the FMCG sector previously?
A unique FMCG business based in Paddock Wood require a Part-Time Financial Controller to join them on a permanent basis.
The core responsibility will be to lead the financial control, governance, reporting and financial accounting for the Company.
More than a traditional controller, the role is also key in driving performance management and strategic growth.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Lead the Financial accounting, reporting, and analysis
- Drive improvements in cash management, reporting, analysis, governance, and control
- Business partner within the management team, challenging, collaborating and finding ways to drive the business forward to be the best it can be
- Develop innovative processes to support financial governance and control, with diligence and measure
- Deliver critical tasks to deadlines, including monthly reporting, forecasting, budgeting
- A professional accounting qualification with post qualification experience commensurate to the role
- Experience in manufacturing and/or FMCG is preferred, but not essential
- A high level of technical accounting competence is desirable, an audit background may be beneficial but not essential
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate financial issues and solutions to non-financial colleagues
- Analytical and diligent in approach, with an attention to detail
-Strong systems skills and excel wizardry, with the ability to digest complexity and find innovative solutions
Hours of work are flexible, either 3 long days or 5 shorter days (25 - 30 hours)
£21,875 - £37,499pa (£35k - £50k FTE)
Paddock Wood, Kent.
To be considered please apply today; alternatively please call Hannah at KHR Recruitment on 01622822805/.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit.
If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page.
This does not need to be formatted in the same manner.
In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd.
Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trends…
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Personal Assistant / Admin
- Plant Fitter
- Assistant SHEQ Officer
- Digital Sales Adviser
- Retail only experience? 1st office based role?
- Credit Risk Analyst
- Complaints Handler
- Business Development Manager - Builders Merchant (field based)
- Mechanical Engineer
- Administrator - Tour Operator
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Junior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Mechanical Design Engineer
- Office Cleaners
- Senior Digital Marketing Manager (Paid Search and SEO)
- Account Executive / Client Services (Marketing Agency)
- Electronics Engineer
- TIG Welder
- Sheet Metal Worker
- Technical Auditor - Claims