Quality Technologist / QA – Wells - £27-30k DOE plus bonus
My Client, a well-established leading food manufacturer is looking to recruit a Quality Technologist / QA / Quality Auditor for their modern state of the art factory.
The successful Quality Technologist / QA / Quality Auditor will report into the Site Technical Manager and Quality Manager and will be responsible for ensuring effective management of raw materials and suppliers.
This is a Monday – Friday day based role paying a salary of £27-30k DOE as well as a 10% bonus, matched pension, free parking and a subsidised canteen..
Quality Technologist / QA / Quality Auditor key TASKS:GENERAL TASKS:
- Carry out traceability and mass balance checks and exercises when required
Support completing internal audits, Lead projects as required
CUSTOMER FEEDBACK AND QUALITY:
- Analyse customer feedback data and generate customer feedback reports
- Communicate effectively customer feedback with relevant departments
- Report and communicate raw material issues to relevant teams and check that effective corrective actions are in place.
- Ensure out of specification raw materials are managed and prevented from moving forward in the production process
SUPPLIER & RAW MATERIALS:
- Decision-making regarding routine raw materials and packaging acceptance
- Review and approve raw material specification and new supplier approval documentation
- Work with specification technologist to ensure all new suppliers meet approval
- Lead supplier related complaint investigations
- Responsible for the inspection program of all raw materials (including packaging) completed by raw material technical assistants
QA Technologist Experience / Skills Required:
- Food science related qualification
- Auditor training
- HACCP level 2
- Knowledge of food fraud, authenticity and vulnerability
- Raw Materials experience
This role could suit a Quality Technologist / QA / Quality Auditor / Raw materials technologist who is looking to work for an successful and innovative food business.
This role is commutable from Shepton Mallet, Frome, Trowbridge, Bridgwater, Taunton Yeovil.
Technical Admin, Technical Assistant, Technical Coordinator, QC, NPD Admin, NPD Assistant, Food Technology, Raw materials technologist
More Jobs from manucomm recruitment
- Compliance Technologist
- CAD Engineer
- Lab Technician
- Transport Planner
- Lift Installer
- QA / Quality Auditor
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical Service Engineer
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Multi Skilled Engineer
- Customer service manager
- Purchasing Adminstrator
- Development Technologist
- QA Technologist - Goods In
- CLIENT SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR
- Fork lift Driver / Warehouse Operative
- NPD Administrator / Development Administrator
- Machine Operator
- Engineering Draughtsman