Paralegal - Wrexham - Short term Contract - £13.00 per hour (inside IR35, Umbrella) - start date 09/12/2019.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for Paralegal in Wrexham to support the childcare legal team due to unprecedented high volumes of work, initially a 6 week placement but could be renewed due to workload demand.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
- Assist on the planning, development and delivery of effective legal procedure, processes and court services to ensure that the requirements of the Children Act are met.
- Preparation and drafting of applications in liaison with Children and Young People Services, filing and serving documentation in accordance with Family Proceedings Rules and Court directions.
- Provision of guidance and assistance to social workers in the preparation and presentation of court documentation, especially statements and management of social workers' involvement in care proceedings, especially keeping to the court timetable.
- Maintaining efficient and effective liaison between the social worker and legal services and especially the solicitor with conduct of the proceedings.
Attendance at court during proceedings, as appropriate, in liaison with Children and Young People Service and Legal Services.
- Provision of help and assistance to Children and Young People Service and Legal Services in obtaining and collating evidence through the proceedings.
Maintaining effective liaison with witnesses, the Court and, if advised, by Legal Services with other parties Solicitors to ensure witness attendance at hearings and an efficient and effective disposal of the proceedings.
To be suitable for this opportunity; the following qualifications or experience is required:
- Previous Paralegal experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
37 hours per week.
Full time, Monday - Friday
Additional checks will be required on application.
If you are experienced in this field and are interested in this contract, please apply now!
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Lead Hardware Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Web Developer
- Head of Eye Science
- Eye Science Manager
- Radiology Department Assistant
- Site Services Engineer
- Maintenance Engineer (Days)
- Anti-Social Behaviour Officer
- Senior Theatre Practitioner
- Cloud AWS Engineer
- IT Security Technical Lead
- Software Engineer
- Technical Engineer
- Process Safety Engineer
- Chemotherapy Nurse- Aberdeen
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Electrical Trainer - Cruise
- Finance Business Partner
- IT Desktop Engineer - Windows 10 Rollout