Do you have experience within the Travel Industry and based out in the Kent are?
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Travel Professional to join a well-established Tour Operator as an Admin Consultant.
Responsibilities and Tasks are as follows:
, To ensure any incoming calls are answered promptly and dealt with to the best of ability.
, Dealing with any booking amendments- such as flight/hotel/passenger changes and cancellations.
, Administrative duties to include APIS, booking Airport Lounges, Hotels and Parking.
, Responding to web enquiries from our clients on our website.
, Checking and sending of confirmation invoices.
, Monitoring and responding to emails as necessary.
, Any other duties deemed necessary by either your Team Leader or Manager.
, Travel Industry experience or Travel & Tourism Graduate
, Good organisational skills
, Excellent telephone manner
, The ability to work individually as well as part of a team.
This role is a Monday - Friday (9-5.30pm) position, including 3 Saturdays a month (with weekday off in lieu).
Salary - £19,000 plus company bonus
To apply for the position of Admin Consultant Click 'apply' to submit your CV.
This role is being managed by Joe@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk / Tel: 0203 887 9444
Please note that only candidates who meet the shortlisted requirements will be contacted
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Italian Speaking Sales Consultant
- German Speaking Sales Consultant
- French Speaking Sales Consultant
- Villa Contractor
- Sales Manager
- Customer Service Executive
- PR Executive
- Health & Safety Specialist
- Product Executive
- Cruise Sales Consultant
- Trade Reservations Consultant
- Product Operations Assistant
- German Speaking Operations Executive
- Italian Speaking Operations Executive
- Portuguese Speaking Operations Executive
- Spanish Speaking Operations Executive
- French Speaking Operations Executive
- Europe and Beach Travel Consultant
- Asia Travel Specialist
- Africa Travel Specialist