Legal Secretary - Litigation
FPSG are recruiting an experienced Legal Secretary for a leading firm located in Glasgow City Centre.
Working part of a successful and established team, this is a full time, permanent opportunity to start ASAP offering a very competitive salary.
You will provide a full legal Secretarial support and work within an established and successful Litigation team.
- Provide full and comprehensive secretarial support service to the commercial and employment litigation team
- Client facing communication
- Legal case project management
- Audio and copy typing of correspondence, large legal documents and court documentations, inventories
- Ensure confidentiality and accuracy is remained at all times
- Preparation of draft fees notes following established procedures
- Diary management and arrangement of meetings, travel and accommodation
- Work closely with clients handling queries in a professional and prompt manner
- General administration, file management, both hard copy and soft copy using client management software quality control
To be considered for this brilliant opportunity, out client does require the following experience/Background:
- Previous experience of working within a legal environment in the production of litigation and court documents
- Familiar with legal terms and specifically litigation terms and language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Audio & Copy typing experience
- Comfortable and experienced with email communication
- Knowledge and background of using track changes
- Ability to work within a team environment and positive taking direction from various levels of colleagues
- Professional and polite at all times
Our client is offering a competitive starting salary, working Monday to Friday 9-5pm, 30days holiday including Bank Holidays, pension, life assurance and so much more!
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to FPSG ASAP.
Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware.
If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process
More Jobs from FPSG Connect
- Client / Program Manager - Financial Services
- 1st Line Technical Support Advisor
- French speaking Technical Support Representative
- Project Administrator (IT/Linguistics)
- C#.Net Developer - Glasgow
- C# . Net Developer - Contract in Glasgow
- Financial Services Administrator
- Java Full Stack Dev - FinTech
- SEO Manager
- Pensions & Investments Administrator
- Content Marketing Executive
- Programme Manager
- BI/Data Consultant (SAS)
- Resource & Project Coordinator
- Motor Claims Handler
- Property Claims Handler
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Campaign Marketing Coordinator
- Legal Administrator