Paralegal - Private Client
FPSG are recruiting an experienced Paralegal - Private Client for our leading client located in Edinburgh.
Working part of a successful and established team, this is a full time, permanent opportunity to start ASAP.
You will support and work closely with theteam in a competent and efficient manner
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Executry administration including Accounting, Tax & Feeing
- Dealing directly with clients - Executors / Beneficiaries
- Continuing administration of Powers of Attorney and Guardianships
- Supporting the team in producing and managing client reports
- Trust administration
To be considered for this opportunity, our client does require the following background and/or experience:
- Previous experience as a Paralegal role within Private Client team
- Genuine interest in pursuing a long-term career as a Paralegal in this area
- Motivation and willingness to continue learning
- Excellent communcation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to monitor and adjust priorities on an on-going basis whilst managing tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Ability to work independently using your initiative and as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to develop your client relationship and client care skills
In return you will be paid a salary which is competitive in the market and receive some of the best benefits an employer can offer! You will have the opportunity to liaise with senior stakeholder and build your career within a dynamic and forward thinking environment.
For further information, please apply by emailing your CV to FPSG ASAP.
Our client is looking to interview and recruit these positions with immediate effect.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware.
If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process
More Jobs from FPSG Connect
- Mobile SW Engineer - (iOS / Android) - FinTech
- Angular Web Apps Developer - Glasgow
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- HR Coordinator
- Sales Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Test & QA Engineer
- Sales Manager
- Technical Support (1st Line)
- DevOps Engineer
- User Researchers (6m + FTC)
- Content Designers
- Mobile SW Engineer - Senior OR Team Lead (iOS / Android)
- Java Developer - Full Stack - FinTech
- Technical Support Agent
- Customer Support Agent
- German Customer Support Agent
- SEO and Content Manager
- Principal Software Engineer