This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
Scientist III Group Leader
Scientist III Group Leader
- Leading a team of scientists towards the execution of analytical methods to support of biological therapeutic product release and characterization testing in a compliance-based environment
- Independently performs routine testing using established Test Methods for the elucidation and monitoring of functional properties of protein therapeutics and the quantitation of process- and product-related impurities, including associated protocol/report documentation and presentations
- 100% testing, as well as associated protocol/report documentation and presentations; may include technology transfer activities, regulatory support, and possible project team participation
- Conducts work in compliance with cGMP/GLP, safety and regulatory requirements
- Demonstrates independent judgment in technique and method selection, protocol and study design, and execution, data analysis and use of standard practices and procedures for a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity to meet assigned objectives.
- Lead team and ensure adherence to highest quality and efficiency standards in laboratory operations.
- Ensure coverage and performance.
- Foster morale and teamwork.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Understands and applies advanced scientific principles, theories, concepts, practices and standards to process and product development.
- Demonstrated experience with execution of ELISA and cell-based assays OR separation-based HPLC/UPLC methods and demonstrated experience working with Empower and Chromeleon software.
Experience with both a plus.
- Conducts work in compliance with cGMP/GLP, safety and regulatory requirements.
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Bachelor's degree in Cell and Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, or Pharmaceutical, or other science related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience
- Bachelor's with a minimum of 3-5 years industry experience or Master's with 2 years of industry experience
- Experience in analytical methods
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
What we offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed.
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Lexington, Massachusetts are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Eurofins Scientific Inc.
- Senior Cell CultureTechnician
- Group Leader: Biochemistry
- Project Manager
- Sr. HPLC Biopharmaceutical Scientist
- Instrument Validation Specialist
- HPLC Chemist
- Inventory Management Technician
- Crystallization Material Scientist
- Sample Management and Logistics Scientist
- Analytical Chemist
- Client Services Associate
- Upstream Biologics Process Development Scientist
- Upstream Process Development Scientist
- Lyophilization Scientist
- Lab Commissioning and Validation Scientist
- Equipment Operations Scientist
- Scientist Logistics and Sample Management
- Sterile Liquids Production Specialist
- Fermentation Process Development Scientist
- ELISA Scientist II