Job title: Recruitment Advisor
Location of the job: Aylesbury, HP19
Contract type: 3 months plus ongoing
Weekly hours: 37
Working hours and breaks: 9am - 5pm
Start date: ASAP
We are looking for a Recruitment HR Coordinator to support a small fast-paced HR Team to manage end-to end recruitment working very closely with internal managers for a client based in Aylesbury.
What are the duties in this role?
To co-ordinate the delivery of high quality recruitment campaigns.
Providing advice and guidance to hiring managers to enable recruitment of the most appropriate candidate for each role and ensure that prospective employees have a positive and value add experience at each state of engagement.
What are the essential criteria?
, A qualification in Human Resource Management or equivalent experience.
, Minimum of Associate Membership of CIPD
, Working experience of managing recruitment campaigns using a variety of channels including social media and supporting recruiting managers with the process.
, Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and deal with high volumes of applications and enquiries in an efficient and systematic way, even when working to tight deadlines.
, Proven ability to use Microsoft Excel to set up spread sheets, analyse and process data to illustrate vacancy costs, forecasts and identify trends in recruitment and ensure that placements fees are recorded appropriately and expenditure is tracked.
, Excellent communication skills with experience of writing Adverts and Role Profiles from a brief whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail,
, Knowledge and use of ATS to manage candidate experience.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send you CV now for consideration.
If you require any additional information regarding the position, please call Ryan at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 966 or send an E-Mail to email@example.com
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: Up to £15.80 per hour
- Location: Aylesbury, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Human_Resources
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772208966
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2019-11-25 15:38:33 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Band 6 RMN, Crisis Team, Ealing
- Housing Support Assistant (Part Time) - Exmouth
- Customer Relationship Officer, Kensington
- Speech & Language Therapist
- Quality and Patient Safety Manager in Kent
- Customer Advisor
- SEN Planning Review Officer
- Administration Assistant (Police)
- HGV Refuse driver - Uffculme
- Qualified Social worker Children safeguarding
- Children Social Worker
- Fostering Social Worker
- Night Care Assistant
- Investigations Officer (Police)
- Care Assistant
- Occupational Therapist
- Forensic Mental Health Support Worker