Short Breaks Worker - Sandwell
Are you a person who really wants to make a difference to people's lives? If so this might be the job for you.
We are currently looking for someone to provide a short break for disabled children and young people supporting them to access a variety of activities, promote independence, inclusion and learning and to engage positive activities.
Whilst working in a person centred way, providing practical and emotional support to the child/young person to enable them to meet the goals and outcomes identified in their support plan.
Ad hoc hours available on an as and when basis (mainly evenings, weekends, and school holidays).
This is a sessional position offering flexible working hours during evenings, weekends and school holidays.
To learn more about the role, please click here to watch a video.
The hourly rate is £8.40 per hour plus you accrue an extra £1.01 per hour holiday pay.
More Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
- Senior Practitioner Young Carers - Fareham (Part Time)
- Practitioner - Basingstoke
- Development Executive
- Support Worker South Gloucester Part Time
- Events and Engagement Officer
- SENDIASS Coordinator (Advice and Support)
- Support Worker South Gloucester
- Executive Assistant to the CEO
- Support Worker (Practitioner) South Gloucestershire
- Senior Practitioner- Lady Allen Playground
- Practitioner (Part time) South Gloucestershire
- Senior Practitioner- (Lady Allen Playground)
- Senior Practitioner (part time)
- Senior Practitioner - Youth Work (Part time)
- Senior Practitioner
- Support Worker
- Short Break Worker - Camden
- Residential - Short Breaks Practitioner
- Residential- Short Breaks Practitioner