VP/Senior Internal Auditor /ACA/ACCA - Financial Services (City) -12 month contract
VP/Senior Internal Auditor /ACA/ACCA - Financial Services (City) -12 month contract.
Salary: Up to £75000 + allowances + benefits + bonus (Dependent on experience) or Contract equivalent.
We are looking for strong, Qualified individual for a client based in Central London on a long term Contract basis.
Ideally with extensive FS Internal audit/controls experience( investment/Asset Management exposure particularly relevant).
Due to an internal secondment, the internal audit team they are currently seeking the critical appointment of a suitably Qualified Audit professional.
You may currently be working either for a top consulting Firm, but will ideally have some internal audit secondment experience or be working for a respected in-house Internal Audit Division, looking to leverage experience in a market leading team.
You will have an excellent record of achievement and be keen to join a blue chip organisation where there is a strong emphasis on adding value to the business.
Good interpersonal skills are essential for this busy audit department as are relationship management skills.
The opportunities for future career progression are good and can be into the business.
- Provide specific risk inputs to the development of the rolling audit plan.
- Assist the Managers/Head of Audit in planning and determining the audit scope for relevant audits of medium size or complexity and, as Auditor in Charge, review work subsequently, in line with Group Audit standards.
- Interact with business stakeholders to reach an agreement on final audit reports and corrective actions; oversee the closure of agreed actions.
- Participate in strategic corporate change projects and provide inputs on controls and risks.
- Provide guidance to business teams on matters related to controls, risk and governance.
- Report and escalate risks and issues as appropriate.
- Build technical/commercial knowledge and business awareness through own research and interactions with relevant stakeholders.
- Contribute to the Audit global team through own professional skills and technical knowledge.
- Use data analytics in audit engagements, where appropriate.
- Build relationships with peers in Group Audit across geographies and proactively exchange ideas and information.
- Engage with business stakeholders, such as process owners and local senior management and gather audit data as well as ensure buy-in for audit recommendations.
- Create a compelling business case for audits to support audit portfolios and ensure buy-in from business teams.
- Provide guidance on controls, risk and governance to the business, as required, to ensure full compliance with the organization´s rules and regulations.
Skills, knowledge and behaviour
- Degree and/or relevant professional qualification and/or significant relevant audit, risk management or Controls.
- In-depth understanding of best practice in auditing and a good knowledge of "best in class" Audit management practice.
- Good knowledge of financial protection industry, regulation, operating practices and technology.
- Excellent oral/written communication, planning, project management, networking and influencing skills.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
Please send your CV to Stephen Ball at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0345 226 1523 for more information.
*For this vacancy you must already have eligibility in place to work in the UK, as this employer does not provide sponsorship
DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF RESPONSE PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT CANDIDATES WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF THEY MEET THE SHORT-LISTING CRITERIA FOR THIS ROLE.
More Jobs from Morgan West
- IT Auditor
- Internal Audit Manager
- IT Auditor
- Audit Manager/Senior - London - Financial Services - Contract
- Senior IT Auditor/ Assistant - Flexible UK locations - Potential to be based in a variety of locations.
- Senior Internal Auditor - Blue Chip Financial Services - South East
- Internal Auditor
- Senior IT Auditor
- Senior Internal Audit Manager
- Senior Internal/International Auditor - London
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA/ACCA - London - Part-time
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA/ACCA – South East
- Senior Internal Auditor - Major UK City base
- Senior Internal Auditor/ACA/ACCA – Surrey/South East
- Internal Audit Manager
- Senior Internal Auditor - London/South East
- Senior Internal Audit Manager - South East
- Senior Internal Audit Manager - London/South East
- Data Analytics/ IT Audit professional
- Internal Audit Manager/Senior Manager Contract