Our client is family-run construction company based in Kent.
They are currently looking for experienced 2nd Fix Carpenters for a job based in Ramsgate.
There is on going work for the right individual.
Parking available on site.
Hours: 8am - 4:30pm (8 hours paid).
Skills and Requirements:
- Experienced 2nd Fix Carpenter
- Blue CSCS card
- Experience in skirting and architraves and hanging doors
- Strong work ethic
- Full hand and power tools
- Own PPE
- Working references required
- Car/Van driver would be required due to site location
If interested, please get in touch via contact details provided or click “Apply” to forward an up to date copy of your CV and ideally with a cover letter.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- Band 6 Oncology Inpatients Staff Nurse
- Oncology Stem Cell Transplantation Nurse (E Grade)
- Staff Nurse Oncology Outpatients
- Senior SuccessFactors Consultant - Employee Central
- CPCS Traffic Marshall
- Setting out Engineer
- Site Manager
- Quantity Surveyor
- CCDO Demolition Operative
- Project Manager
- Senior Java Developer
- Senior SAP BI/BW Consultant
- Full Stack Developer
- CCDO Labourer
- 360 operator
- SAP SD/ MM Consultant
- Senior SAP FICO Consultant
- Sr.Building Surveyor