Sous Chef in a fantastic hotel in Westmeath
We are looking for a Sous Chef to join the team at this Deluxe Hotel.
This is a great chance for a Sous Chef to join this stunning establishment and be a key part during this time! Working with completely fresh produce, the Sous Chef will assist in leading this team through various daily services.
If you are an experienced Sous Chef looking for an exciting opportunity in an enjoyable kitchen then this is for YOU!
Sous Chef duties and responsibilities:
Be the main assistant to our Executive Chef
Help design menus that enhance customers' culinary experience while keeping up high quality.
Submit cost proposals for menu items.
help create and test new menus.
Provide feedback regarding the quality of purchases.
Ensure that all food preparation is in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
Design standardized food presentation guidelines for each dish.
Monitor inventory levels of commonly used items.
Look for ways to reduce spoilage of infrequently used items.
Hire, train, and manage staff regularly.
Sous Chef requirements and qualifications:
2 years of experience as a Sous Chef or similar role
A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company's success
A Team player
Good time-management skills
Great interpersonal and communication skills
Strong passion for the art of food design.
Culinary Degree or equivalent experience.
If interested in knowing more call Chris on 01-4188192 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Head Hunt International
- Supervisor - Restaurant
- Chef de Partie 5* Resort
- Consultant Psychiatrist CAMHS Child & Adolescent, Donegal
- Temp Consultant Anaesthetist -University Hospital Mayo IRE
- Swedish Technical Support
- Italian Customer Service
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT ADVISOR
- German TECHNICAL SUPPORT ADVISOR
- German Airline Reservations Advisor – Lisbon, Portugal
- Online Chat Advisor –Italian Speaker
- German Advisor for Streaming Service – Lisbon, Portugal
- ITALIAN TECHNICAL SUPPORT ADVISOR AP
- French Customer Advisor for MisterFly – Lisbon, Portugal
- Danish Technical Support
- Dutch Tourism Advisor – Lisbon, Portugal
- Italian CUSTOMER ADVISORS
- Director of Nursing
- Sous Chef Deluxe Hotel in Wexford
- C&B Manager Opportunity in Dublin
- Senior Duty Manager