Packaging Automation Systems Engineer
Packaging Automation Systems Engineer | Northumberland | Contract | 12 months + | circa £50-£55 ph)
An Engineering client who specialise in delivering MES, Automation & Process-Control systems to life science client globally are currently seeking a Packaging Automation Systems Engineer on an initial 12 month rolling contract basis in Northumberland.
Key duties of the role will include but not limited to -
- Developing and/or reviewing deliverables compliant with client standards such as Requirement specifications, functional specifications, Design specifications, Test specifications/test scripts.
- To work closely with equipment and vendors ensuring deliverables meet the project requirements, interfacing new equipment and site systems including MES, GTS, PI Historian.
- Participate in both Hardware & Software SAT & FAT reviews.
- Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
To be suitable candidates will be proven working in the Pharmaceutical & life Science industry and be educated to degree or equivalent level in a Computer Science or Engineering discipline.
Strong knowledge in at least one or more of the following systems: MES Software, Serialisation software, HMI's, PLC's & Data Historian Software.
For further information and to apply please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gary on +44 (0)2392 314682
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Housing Officer - 6445211352987
- P&I Insurance Technician - London
- Senior Underwriter
- Executive Assistant
- Process Engineer
- Back End Developer
- Embedded Software Project Leader
- Business Development Manager
- Systems Engineer
- Technical Communications Manager
- Technology Support Officer 5130288
- Programme Technical Manager
- Tenancy Sustainment Officer
- Fleet Safety Trainer - Cruise
- Administrator - 1002629611385274
- Technical Systems Manager
- Global Medical Signatory Oncology
- Senior Project Engineer (Systems)
- HR Advisor
- Housing Standards Officer- 5129827