Electrical Engineer required ASAP based in Barry, Vale of Glamorgan.
This role is on an ongoing contract.
The purpose of the role is to lead the electrical group engaged in the design and project management of electrical works to new construction and maintenance of existing installations.
To prepare designs, calculations, specifications and drawings for construction and maintenance projects and associated works.
To provide training and guidance to officers within the electrical group as required on electrical design and project management.
Candidates will need to have knowledge of CAD to prepare design drawings.
Extensive experience in design and project management of electrical engineering projects
If this position sounds of interest, and you have the relevant qualifications and experience, please don't hesitate to contact me at email@example.com, or call Jack at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Housing Advice Officer
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Healthcare assistant
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Registered Nurse- Nights
- Gas Service Engineer
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Mental Health Practitioner
- Administration Assistant – Housing Asset Management
- Payment assistant
- Childrens Social Worker
- ICT Security Technical Lead (Police)
- Housing Lawyer - Manchester
- Registered Nurse
- Mobile Caretaker - Islington
- Project Lawyer - London Borough Council
- HGV Driver
- SEND Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Occupational Health Co-ordinator