Garment Order Pickers
Tudor Employment Agency LTD are currently recruiting for Garment Order Pickers to join our existing team based in Bilston.
Working within a fast paced, target driven, physically demanding, high volume environment employees will be responsible for the picking of goods to order.
This is a full-time, temporary to permanent position (after the 12 weeks probation).
- Using a pump truck to pick clothing products.
- Picking good accurately whilst ensuring picking targets are achieved.
- Stacking pallets in a safe manner.
- Wrapping and labelling goods for dispatch in accordance with company procedure.
- Operating RF Scanners / handheld terminals using the Red Prairie System.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, as this is a physically demanding role.
- Have previous order picking/retail experience.
- Be comfortable using wrist scanner terminals.
- Be willing to undertake a 1-day unpaid pre-employment session as part of the interview process.
Start date: Immediate (after interview stage).
Pay rate: £6.15-£8.21 (depending on age).
In order to be considered for this position or to obtain further information please contact the office on 01543 500177 or submit your CV to email@example.com.
More Jobs from Tudor Employmet
- Maintenance Technician - Temporary Contract
- Maintenance Technician - Permanent Contract
- Finance Assistant
- Community Outreach Worker
- HR Advisor
- Qualified Chilldren's Social Worker
- New Business Project Manager
- ADMINISTRATION ASSISTANT
- Supply Chain Department Administrator
- Junior Project Manager
- Lead Mobile Audio Visual Engineer
- Mobile Audio Visual Engineer
- HR Specialist
- Adult Service Social Worker
- Customer Relations Executive
- Parcel Sorters - Essington (Transport available)
- Waste Management & Sustainability Officer
- Parcel Sorters - Cannock (Transport Available)
- Technical Officer
- Animal Health / Feed Safety Officer