Are you a motivated and dynamic Sales or Finance Specialist looking for a new challenge? Would you like the opportunity to work for the South West's largest automotive dealership group?
Due to a departmental restructure and business growth, Yeovil Land Rover, are now looking for an additional full time Business Manager to ensure customer centricity and present vehicle sales F&I associated products.
What can we offer you?
In return for your hard work, the Business Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary package and a great range of benefits including:
* Workplace pension (salary exchange option)
* Bonus scheme
* Employee Assistance Programme
* 22 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata part time/job share)
* Cycle to work scheme
* Refer a friend rewards
* Life assurance
* Discounted sales, MOT, products, parts & servicing
* ECOS vehicle
What will I be responsible for?
The Business Manager will be responsible for the achievement of sales department F&I penetration, sales volume and profitability objectives including finance retention, maintaining above average departmental statistics, cost controls and product management.
The Business Manager will also work closely with brand representatives to ensure Manufacturer targets are met.
As such, you will need to be an excellent communicator and be able to generate the required F&I sales and profits while maintaining integrity and the bond of trust with your customers.
The ideal candidate...
* Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent
* A well-presented individual with desire, character and the attitude to succeed
* The capability to quickly establish and build relationships along with demonstrating a professional and organised outlook
* An understanding of the automotive sales process, the importance of customer communication and prospecting
* A real hunger to meet and exceed targets and KPI's
* Goes that extra mile to provide great customer care
Who are we?
Helston Garages Group are one of the 25 largest dealer groups in Britain and the largest in the South West, with 38 franchise dealerships providing customers throughout Cornwall, Devon, Somerset and Dorset with high-quality new and used cars and vans generating a turnover in excess of £600 million and representing a range of franchises including Westerly BMW & MINI, Kastner Volvo, Helston VW, Truscotts Peugeot, Carrs Skoda along with Jaguar Land Rover, Audi, Porsche, Maserati, Ferrari and Select Used Vehicles.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a family run business and if you feel you have the skills, aptitude and attitude to be one of our Business Manager, then please click 'apply'.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Customer Service Agent
- R&D Electrical Engineer - Fire Industry
- Biosources Operator
- Maintenance Supervisor - Multiskilled
- Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Project Development Engineer
- Project Development Manager
- Customer Service Advisor
- Fraud Analyst : Spanish Speaking
- Senior Marketing Manager : SEO and Content
- PR and Hospitality Manager
- European Trade Programme Manager
- Data Visualisation and Support Analyst
- Performance Improvement Manager
- Customer Service Administrator
- Business Development Executive
- Collections & Litigation Advisor
- Interim Insight Manager : Continuous Data
- Head of Commercial - Energy
- Head of Commercial - Energy