Accounts Payable Compliance Officer 5124393
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Compliance Officer, based in the Brent area in London, this role will be starting in January and will be for 11 months.
You will be providing key analytical services to the line manager and senior management team on performance and reporting of accounts payable.
This will include identifying and using benchmarking data to help ensure a high quality of service delivery, you will need to become an established member of the team to identify any potential improvements.
Key Responsibilities -
· Responsible for reporting and presenting KPI's on a monthly basis to senior managers across the council.
· Extract, sort and analyse data from corporate and bespoke systems providing commentary and recommendations on the council's performance to improve efficiencies.
· Develop policies, standards and procedures in conjunction with Legal and Procurement which comply with all relevant statutory, best practise, internal and external audit recommendations ensuring they are adhered to across the council.
· Identify and implement new requirements and potential enhancements to Management Information Systems, reporting processes, KPI's and operational procedures in alignment with current and future business requirements.
· To contribute to the continuous improvement of the AP service and design and implement new processes and procedures.
· Support a wider range of stakeholders to comply with procure to pay processes so as prevent delays in payments being made and minimise the level of manual intervention required to release payments (including invoice holds and retrospective purchase orders).
This includes officers involved in the ‘procure to pay' process across the Council, suppliers, budget approvers and Finance representatives.
· Responsible for granting and maintaining access rights to the Accounts Payable function of Oracle.
You need to have had experience working within a large complex finance function, knowledge of working in a MIS/Reporting environment developing KPI's.
Excellent analytical skills and advanced knowledge of Excel (using v lookup and pivot tables) and transformation skills.
If this is something you would like more information on please call Lauren on 02392 314797.
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Senior Market Research Analyst (Dry Bulk) – France
- Senior Occupational Health Advisor
- Electrical Superintendent - Cruise
- Technical Superintendent - Cruise
- Technical Superintendent - Passenger
- Marine Compliance & Safety Adviser
- Clinical Services Manager - Theatre
- Product Design Engineer (Medical)
- Senior Physiotherapist
- Ward Manager
- Ward Manager
- Workstream Co-ordinator
- MES Automation Engineer
- Building Surveyor
- Building Control Officer
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Principle Transport Planner 5128139
- Principal Transport Planner- 5128139
- Procurement Manager
- Finance Assistant