Scientific Team Leader
Scientific Team Leader- Cambridge- Permanent- £40,000-£45,000
Through company growth a pharmaceutical organisation is looking for a Scientific Team Leader to join them at their Drug Development site in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
The core function of the role will be:
- Day to day management of staff (Initially team of 2 which will grow)
- Provide support and training to direct reports
- Performance management and yearly appraisals
- Design and execute of wide range of In Vitro assays including functional cell based assays and immunoassays.
- Lead projects
To be considered for the Scientific Team Leader position, candidates require functional cell-based assays & immunoassays, flow cytometry, western blotting and biochemical experience and have strong project management experience as well as team leadership / supervisory skills.
The ideal candidate will have a PhD (3+ years post- PhD Laboratory experience).
It will be advantageous if candidates have experience within Research & Development (R&D).
To apply email your CV to Daisy@blackfieldassociates.com or contact Daisy Donald on 02392 322386.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Market Research Analyst (Tankers) - Various EU Countries
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Multiskilled Shift Engineer
- Production Team Leader
- Strategy Analyst
- Property Manager
- Cyber Security Specialist
- React UI Developer
- Mobile Services Coordinator
- Local Data Manager
- Clinical Lead
- Systems Site Engineer
- IT Project Administrator
- HTA Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Communications Officer - 5128126
- Data Administrator
- Business Analyst 5128123
- Employment & Education Lawyer
- Quality System Specialist (QMS Specialist)