Reservations Manager - Maternity Cover
EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE CURATING ICONIC EXPERIENCES
At Camm & Hooper, we specialise in delivering exceptional events, anywhere.
Banks, warehouses, townhouses, libraries: we reimagine and transform London's most iconic venues.
We are now looking to expand the Camm & Hooper team through the recruitment of a Reservations Manager to join our team based in London.
This role is offered as a Maternity Cover contract.
Working in our breath-taking venues will make your new role feel much like so much more than just another job.
From handling initial enquiries to managing our bookings system, our Reservations Manager is responsible for ensuring our customers have a great first impression!
As our Ideal Reservations Manager, you are the kind of person that:
* Everyone turns to when it comes to organising the drinks on Friday night
* Old school mates ask what's cool in London at the minute and where they should go for date night
* Has to do lists for their to do lists
* Is given the bill at the end of dinner to work who owes what
* Doesn't like losing at monopoly
To be considered for the role of Reservations Manager, you will have:
* A natural flair for soft sales combined with a keen eye for detail
* High standards and a passion for exceeding customer expectations
* Great customer service skills
* Proactive approach to your work
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Great communication skills
We will look after you with a competitive salary + benefits & amazing opportunities for growth and career development!
Here at Camm & Hooper we are experts in events, sales, food, service, logistics and beverage.
Working with extraordinary people, amazing clients and curating epic events we really enjoy what we are doing and have exciting plans to grow our portfolio every year.
We're the best in the business, so we're always searching for exceptional candidates who meet our exacting standards.
If you feel the role of Reservations Manager fits you perfectly, please click APPLY below to register your interest!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Customer Service Agent
- R&D Electrical Engineer - Fire Industry
- Biosources Operator
- Maintenance Supervisor - Multiskilled
- Electrical Maintenance Technician
- Project Development Engineer
- Project Development Manager
- Customer Service Advisor
- Fraud Analyst : Spanish Speaking
- Senior Marketing Manager : SEO and Content
- PR and Hospitality Manager
- European Trade Programme Manager
- Data Visualisation and Support Analyst
- Performance Improvement Manager
- Customer Service Administrator
- Business Development Executive
- Collections & Litigation Advisor
- Interim Insight Manager : Continuous Data
- Head of Commercial - Energy
- Head of Commercial - Energy