Project Manager- Liquidlogic-Dudley- 9 month contract- £450 a day LTD
Our client are a large public sector organisation currently looking for an experienced Project Manager with expertise in social care systems to join them on a 9 month contract in Dudley.
The require a contractor to work within the Successor Social Care Transformation Programme to define, plan and deliver a number of deliverables related to the implementation and integration of the new Liquidlogic and ContrOCC systems.
-The project will include, though not exclusively, implementation of ITIL based Service Management processes, integration with corporate systems, Liquidlogic (LCS/EHM)/ContrOCC migration and integration of data and Electronic Social Care Records (ESCR), new user access model, establishing a new Support Model to provide post-Project continuity, business change, communications, training and availability of environments for the programme development and testing processes.
The Programme is already in-flight and this role will be working with existing resources and stakeholders to ensure the identified outputs are delivered within the overall Programme timescales.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Producing and managing a robust Project Plan for all identified deliverables, with well-defined and agreed outputs.
- Facilitating the Children's Steering Group, Team meetings and other meetings as and where necessary, producing presentations and status reporting updates.
- Agreeing resource requirements and managing the inputs from resources both within the Programme Team and across the wider ICT organisation and external suppliers.
- To manage the interdependencies with the Adults Project as appropriate.
- To manage the risks and issues both within scope of the Project and aligned to the wider programme.
- To manage the scope of works, with effective change management control.
- To manage stakeholders across the council, external suppliers and to ensure successful Go-Live delivery.
- To work with the Business Sponsors and SRO to ensure that all deliverables meet quality expectations and are compliant with corporate standards.
It is preferable that the Project Manager has previous experience in a Local Authority/Social Care setting with delivery experience of Liquidlogic (LCS, including EHM)/ContrOCC systems.
A Prince2/MSP/APMP qualified (or equivalent) Project Manager is required with a track record of operating and delivering IT transformations.
For further information and to apply please contact Victoria at STR ON 02392 322309 and email a coopy of your up to date CV to email@example.com
strgroup is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Market Research Analyst (Tankers) - Various EU Countries
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Multiskilled Shift Engineer
- Production Team Leader
- Strategy Analyst
- Property Manager
- Cyber Security Specialist
- React UI Developer
- Mobile Services Coordinator
- Local Data Manager
- Clinical Lead
- Systems Site Engineer
- IT Project Administrator
- HTA Manager
- Recruitment Consultant
- Communications Officer - 5128126
- Data Administrator
- Business Analyst 5128123
- Employment & Education Lawyer
- Quality System Specialist (QMS Specialist)