Deputy Nursery Manager
Deputy Manager - Nursery , Bristol
We are working with a beautiful, high quality Nursery based in Bristol to recruit a passionate Early Years Educator into its friendly team.
In beautiful surroundings, the Nursery has recently undergone an extensive refurb - all rooms are brand new with natural resources and an impressive outdoor area.
Children are able to make their own choices and decisions, with staff taking observations that enable them to support key skill development and encourage children towards their full potential.
This is a full time position and all applicants must have a Level 3 in Childcare, with experience as part of a Nursery Management team.
The primary focus of the Deputy Manager is to assist the Nursery Manager in ensuring that the setting has the right staff, culture, policies, and resources to deliver the highest standards of childcare and early year's education.
The role will have dedicated Office time, and work across all rooms observing and implementing best practice.
* Creates quality improvement plans based on periodic mock inspections
* Ensures that all children attending the setting are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating play experiences appropriate to their age and stage of development
* Assists with quality improvement visits from the Area Managers and helps implement action plans;
* Manages staffing ratios effectively, managing the weekly staff rota, annual leave and staff absences, ensuring the setting is never under ratio;
* Learn about current developments in childcare and education policy and practice.
* Be actively involved in implementing the curriculum plans within the room.
Health and Safety
The successful candidate will:
* Have a minimum NVQ Level 3 and have a sound knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum.
* Be an experienced practitioner who shows passion and commitment to outstanding early years teaching
* Be confident modelling their teaching skills for others
* Develop and promote positive relationships with parents
Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
In applying for this role, Additional Resources will be acting in your best interest and may contact you in relation to the role, either by email, phone or text message.
It is important you are aware of your individual rights and the provisions the company has put in place to protect your data.
If you would like further information on the policy or GDPR please contact us.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Registered Nurse
- Account Manager (B2B) - Technical PR Company
- Deputy Manager - Clinical
- Deputy Care Manager
- Commercial Agent
- Clinical Lead - Occupational Health
- Senior Manager for Educational Delivery
- Field Service Engineer - Plant Machinery
- Sous Chef
- Junior Sous Chef
- Chef de Partie
- Interior Designer - Fit Out
- Area Sales Manager
- Mechanical Trainer / Assessor
- Senior Engineer
- Junior Engineer
- General Engineer
- Sales Negotiator
- Head of Maintenance & Estates
- Head of Catering and Housekeeping,