A longstanding Stourbridge based law firm is currently looking to expand their successful Conveyancing department with the assistance of a new Conveyancing Paralegal, this law firm has a deep history in the local area and you will find them to be a very responsible and conscious employer.
The successful Conveyancing Paralegal will be working with the Conveyancing team in Stourbridge and previous experience is a must.
Your key duties will be:
- Take phone calls on behalf on the team, dealing with enquiries and where a referral is needed, ensure a comprehensive email is provided.
- Undertake audio typing of client correspondence/forms/documentation when required.
- Produce draft letters and emails to send clients and external organisations.
- Set up new matter instructions on the firms Practice Management System and CRM system.
- Issue the client care letter via email or post.
- Undertake file closure activity ensuring balances are appropriately actioned and client confirmation is issued.
- Prepare information for the Finance team covering billing and invoicing activities.
- General secretarial duties such as booking appointments, rooms and pool cars etc.
- Document management including photocopying, scanning, faxing, collating and binding.
- Work alongside Compliance in carrying out searches and background checks on prospective clients.
- Liaise with clients and external organisations over the telephone when required.
- All other standard Paralegal duties will be included
The successful applicant will have:
- Worked as a Conveyancing Paralegal department previously.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills as this role involves a high level of client contact.
- Be highly organised and professional
- Be motivated and enthusiastic with a positive ‘can do' attitude, remaining calm when under pressure.
- Have an eye for detail, produce accurate work.
- Have proficient IT skills and the ability to learn how to use new systems and technology quickly.
- Salary will be depending on experience up to £18,000
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays + 3 days at Christmas (increases with service)
- Pension scheme
- Training and development
If the Conveyancing Paralegal in Stourbridge is of interest, please call Paul on 0121 296 3819 or forward your most recent CV to email@example.com.
Clayton Legal recruits for law firms and In-House departments across the UK.
Based in the North West, our pedigree and service levels give those looking to move in the legal market and law firms looking to recruit a refreshingly different recruitment experience.
You will work with experienced professionals, dedicated to your success.
Take a look at our web site www.clayton-legal.co.uk for our latest blogs and legal news and to keep up to date with current vacancies.
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Conveyancing Solicitor
- Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
- Debt Recovery Solicitor/Team Leader
- Legal Secretary
- Criminal Duty Solicitor
- Commercial Litigation Paralegal - West Yorkshire
- Family Solicitor
- Private Client Paralegal -Training contract
- Paralegal - Training contract
- Proclaim Developer
- Serious Injury / Catastrophic Fee Earner / NQ Solicitor
- Pre-Litigation RTA Fee Earner
- RTA Portal Fee Earner
- Orthopaedic Injuries Fee Earner
- Housing Disrepair Paralegal
- Family Fee Earner
- Industrial Disease Paralegal
- Senior Criminal Paralegal
- RTA / EL / PL Fee Earners