Interim Project Manager
Our client is a major public service organisation currently managing a number of constructions, refurbishment and development projects across the Staffordshire region.
They are now seeking to appoint an Interim Project Manager, initially for 6-8 months to support several of their upcoming projects.
As an Interim Project Manager, you will manage a range of construction, development and facilities management projects working as part of a larger project management team.
This will include:
- Assist in the preparation of feasibility, design, technical and statutory information to enable maintenance and improvement works, as well as major schemes and planned replacement programmes.
- To lead, manage and administer all of the key project and contract stages across a portfolio of projects to ensure effective delivery from inception to completion, including the overall management of project cost, time, risk and quality.
- Responsibility for day to day management at project level of allocated projects.
- Prepare briefs, specifications, project plans and key supporting technical and project information in relation to the preparation of feasibility studies, scheme designs/proposals and Employer's Requirements type contractual information.
- Responsibility for ensuring projects are completed on a timely basis within budget.
- To liaise and maintain a good working relationship with Clients, Surveyors, other managers and attend site meetings.
- Carry out method statements and risk assessments.
Ensure all works are carried out under health and safety guidelines.
- Ensure that the highest standard of work is produced by all employees and sub-contractors.
- Assist other management in the overall planning and supervision of projects.
As the Interim Project Manager your experience will ideally include the following:
- Have successfully Project Managed at least one major construction related project (Complex or European Tender level).
- Previous experience in Demolition Management/Project Management.
- Good experience in at least one area of construction specialisation.
- Experience of preparing specifications, leading on tender process, evaluation and selection process.
- Business Process Re-engineering which delivered demonstrable efficiency gains.
- Extensive knowledge of construction demolition and/or facilities management related projects.
- Good knowledge of current project management methodologies.
- Understanding of current legislation in the Construction / Demolition and/or Facilities Management arena.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of relevant Health and Safety guidelines, including Construction Design and Management regulations.
This role is commutable from: Newcastle under Lyme, Stoke on Trent, Stafford, Crewe, Macclesfield, Uttoxeter, Telford
Hours: Full time hours
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 Per Annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
More Jobs from Brampton Recruitment Ltd
- Technical Sales Engineer
- Architectural Technologist
- Luxembourgish, Flemish, Dutch, French, German Sales Executive
- Afrikaan / Dutch Speaking Sales Executive
- African / French Speaking Sales
- Telesales – Warm Desk (Part Time or Full Time)
- Italian Speaking Sales Executive
- French Speaking Sales Executive
- Spanish Speaking Sales Executive
- Accounts Assistant
- Semi Senior Accounts Assistant
- Ledger Assistant
- Manufacturing Manager (Nights)
- Credit Controller
- Relationship Manager
- Part Time Compliance Administrator
- Graduate CAD Technician
- Sales Product Specialist
- Purchase Ledger / Operations Administrator
- Team Manager