Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Provide support for study teams in the use of data management system(s) and process specific requests involving the data maintained by these system (data imports, data corrections, new VMRD study number requests, data un-locks, etc.).
- Provide study-specific database setup
- Programming SAS and/or SQL code for data transformation and loading tasks
- Develop data validation checks using SAS and/or SQL programming
Work Experience/Skills (Minimum):
- Technical experience with Base SAS or beyond
- Proven ability to work on several simultaneous projects or activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential including the ability to author technical documentation, provide customer support and training
Work Experience/Skills (Desirable):
- Experience working within Pharmaceutical R&D (Human Health or Animal Health) in a clinical data management specialty
- Broad understanding of Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP)
- Experience with SQL Server
Degree in the following areas (Desirable):
- Computer Science
- MIS - Management Information Systems
- Information Management
- Data Science and/or Data Analytics
Other Desirable Attributes:
- Communicating effectively with other departmental colleagues, line management, and customers
- Self-directed - can work with little supervision on most tasks
- Goal-oriented, strong desire to achieve and exceed expectations, consistently meets commitments
- Excellent organization, prioritization, and time management skills
- Can work effectively under pressure
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with rare overtime if approved.
Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Kalamazoo, Michigan are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work.
We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from Eurofins Scientific Inc.
- Associate Data Review Scientist
- Project Management Assistant - Clinical
- Logistics Associate – Specimen Management
- Equipment Validation Scientist
- Principal Scientist
- Marketing Coordinator
- Fermentation Process Development Scientist
- Quality Compliance Scientist- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Senior Cell CultureTechnician
- Group Leader: Biochemistry
- Project Manager
- Sr. HPLC Biopharmaceutical Scientist
- Instrument Validation Specialist
- HPLC Chemist
- Inventory Management Technician
- Crystallization Material Scientist
- Sample Management and Logistics Scientist
- Analytical Chemist
- Client Services Associate
- Upstream Biologics Process Development Scientist