I am currently working with an excellent firm based in Liverpool that specialise in Family Law.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Family Solicitor to join their team due to rapid expansion.
As a Family Solicitor, you will be responsible for running a caseload of privately funded work which will include Child, Divorce, Cohabitee matters and more!
The ideal candidate will have vast experience and be able to demonstrate dealing with a Private Family caseload and have a great working knowledge of a range of different family matters.
You will have a keen desire to progress career!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable firm with a real family feel!
There is flexibility to work both part time and full-time hours!
Salary is dependent on the experience of the individual.
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jordan on 01772 259121 for an informal discussion.
At Clayton Legal we passionately believe your talent matters, so we specialise in recruiting the best legal talent and connecting this to the right opportunities.
Clayton Legal is recognised as the talent partner of choice with clients ranging from small legal practices to international and global law firms.
Whether you're looking for total recruitment outsourcing or a single appointment, or an overview of the recruitment market our award recognised service can confidently meet your talent needs
More Jobs from Clayton legal
- Insurance Litigation Legal Secretary (2+ Years Experience)
- Visualfiles Developer
- Legal Accounts Manager / Practice Management
- Employment Solicitor
- Family Legal Secretary
- Legal Secretary Personal Injury
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor
- Private Client Legal Secretary / Paralegal
- Associate Solicitor | Banking & Restructuring | Top 50 Law Firm
- Housing Disrepair Solicitor
- Legal Secretary - Family or Childcare
- Conveyancing Administration Assistant
- Commercial Litigation Solicitor
- Private client solicitor
- Property solicitor
- Housing Solicitor
- Residential Conveyancer
- Conveyancing NQ or Paralegal
- Senior Conveyancing Solicitor
- Commercial Property Fee earner