Our client is looking for Groundworkers to work on various projects across Central London and surrounding areas.
The successful applicants will assist with all areas of ground works, including: drainage, earthworks cut/fill, substructures, and RC Works in addition to other areas.
Skills and Requirements:
- CSCS card - Essential
- Groundworks experience - Essential.
- Dumper/Roller tickets beneficial.
- Must be hard working, punctual and flexible
- Long - term work available for the right candidates
Further information available on request.
If interested please call 02030085212 or click “Apply” to forward an up to date copy of your CV.
More Jobs from Cavendish Professionals
- 360 Operator
- 360 Excavator Operator
- Java Developer
- Staff Nurse - Orthopedic & Spinal Surgery
- Concrete Labourers
- Concrete Finishers
- Concrete Gang
- Shuttering Carpenter
- Steel Fixers
- Learning Disabilities Support Worker
- Senior Java Developer
- HGV Mechanic
- Senior Frontend Developer
- Precast Designer
- SAP EDI/SD Consultant
- SAP MM Consultant
- SAP Ariba Consultant
- Labourer / Cleaner
- Colorectal Oncology CNS
- SAP MM-PUR Berater