We are searching for a talented and skilled PHP driven Web/Web Application Developer for our client, a well-respected and very successful digital business located in Somerset.
You will be working on new and existing clients websites and will be responsible for full website builds, integration's and custom development projects - as and when required you may also get involved with some front-end development work.
We are looking for candidates who are great communicators, both internally and externally, as there is a lot of contact with customers and you will work in a team environment.
To be considered for the role you do require commercial experience, ideally in an agency or in-house studio environment.
You MUST also be able to provide examples of your work, a portfolio to share and evidence your ability, URLs or screen-shots will be required!
- Experience working with MVC frameworks
- Understanding and usage of Git and using Gitlab (or GitHub)
- Confidence in Adobe Applications (Photoshop, Fireworks, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Experience with Bootstrap CSS framework
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends
- Knowledge of best practices for SEO and analytical solutions (such as Google Analytics)
- Development and testing across multiple browsers, platforms and devices
- Work with client services, designers, other developers and manage time across multiple projects
- Participate in discussions with clients and team members about technical, UX and UI best practices
Any experience with the following would be useful but is NOT essential;
- Experience with AWS hosting environments
- C# and .NET
- Bash Scripting
This really is a great opportunity to join a successful, dynamic and exciting company working with a very impressive range of clients, in an amazing office, with a fantastic team!
Please forward your application, CV (in word-format) and your portfolio links (URLs) and I will call you immediately to discuss the role and client in more detail.
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills and qualifications are suitable for this position.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
Bowerford Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from Bowerford Associates
- Senior Developer
- Database Developer
- Technical Product Architect
- Project Manager / Business Analyst
- BI Developer
- Software Developer
- Business Analyst (12 month fixed term contract)
- Senior PHP Developer
- Helpdesk Advisor
- Junior Developer
- Azure Technical Lead
- Junior Technical Product Owner
- IT Quality Assurance Analyst
- 1st Line IT Support Analyst
- Junior IT Support Analyst
- Technical Product Owner
- C/C++/C# Developer
- Developer in Test
- Senior Developer (C#, .NET)
- End User Computing Engineer