Chef de Partie - Belgravia
Chef de Partie – Victoria
Award Winning Gastro Pub – European Cuisine - £27,500
Chef de Partie
Busy Gastro Pub/Restaurant
40 lunch and 150+ for dinner
20+ within main kitchen and pastry
Victoria (Victoria, Circle or District)
27,500k per annum
7 shifts per week (50hrs per week)
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
A competent, career driven and reliable Chef de Partie that is looking to develop their culinary skills to a high standard of cooking.
An enthusiastic Chef de Partie that is confident to run a kitchen section and can work well within a large team.
A Chef de Partie with a strong background working within professional food led kitchens.
A keen team motivator and trainer.
A chef that is organised and clean and efficient in their work.
Previous experience cooking modern British or Italian cuisine would be desirable but not essential.
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
Real chances of growth and career development.
MEAL DISCOUNTS IN ALL RESTAURANTS WITHIN THE GROUP.
Meals and uniform provided whilst on duty.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Â£27.5k - 28k per year
- Location: London, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: HC Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Edward Notarianni
- Tel: 07875658378
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: O13258
- Posted: 2020-01-02 15:26:30 -
- View all Jobs from HC Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from HC Solutions Ltd
- Bar Back - Canary Wharf
- Chef de Partie Pastry - Waterloo
- Assistant General Manager - Monday to Friday - 34k
- Sous Chef - Liverpool Street
- Chef de Partie - Chelsea
- Bartender - Canary Wharf
- Head Pastry Chef - Mayfair
- Demi Chef de Partie - Mayfair
- Chef de Partie - Mayfair
- Assistant General Manager - Mayfair
- Senior Sous Chef - Belgravia
- Chef de Partie Pastry - Belgravia
- Head Chef - Pimlico
- Senior Sous Chef - Victoria
- Chef de Partie Pastry - Victoria
- Senior Chef de Partie - Old Street
- Chef de Partie - Old Street
- Demi Chef de Partie - Liverpool Street
- Commis Chef - Liverpool Street
- Chef de Partie/Saucier - Canary Wharf