Band 6 - Accredited Counsellor - Oldham, Manchester - £17ph
Service Care Solutions are recruiting for an Accredited Counsellor to work in the Oldham area of Greater Manchester.
Hourly Pay Rate
, £17ph - Ltd Rate
37.5 hours per week
The role entails working within a primary care setting in Oldham, helping service users who are suffering from mental health difficulties, including anxiety and depression.
This will be achieved through talking therapies.
Candidates must be Qualified Counsellors and accredited with BACP, BABCP or NCS or hold qualifications, registrations or experience that exceeds the accreditation requirements.
Similar previous work experience is also advantageous.
If you are interested in applying, please contact Stephen Moring on 01772 208 963 or send your CV to Stephen.Moring@servicecare.org.uk
Please also bear in mind our £250 referral fee bonus for any candidates you refer who we place in to work.
We also offer a £150 sign up bonus for any new qualified workers who start a placement.
The Benefits of working with Service Care Solutions:
- DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge
- 3 weekly payroll runs
- £250 training allowance
- Excellent pay rates
- Specialist mental health consultants offering single point of contact
- Frequent notifications of upcoming opportunities via text and email
- Ltd and PAYE payment options available
- Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS Trusts and over 200 local authorities
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Carer
- Senior Carer
- Domestic Gas Engineer
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Children's Duty Social Worker
- Health Care Assistant
- Mental Health Support Worker - Bradford
- Community RGN
- Health Protection Advisor
- Band 5 Mental Health Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Leeds
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker
- Social worker
- Social Worker - Intake and Assessment
- Adults with Disabilities Social Worker
- NHS RMN or RNLD in Hailsham
- Domiciliary Carer
- Day Support Worker
- Care and Support Social Worker