Scientific Lead - Medical Education agency - London - £50k-£56k + bonus + benefits
This Scientific Lead job encompasses the opportunity to make your mark within a brand-new agency, whilst having the security and backing of a global group
Due to continued interest from clients, this global group has decided to create a specialist agency focusing on medical education projects
- Existing accounts already in place within Respiratory and Cardiovascular
- Deliverables are varied including Congresses, patient support materials, disease awareness websites and meetings, mostly post launch.
- Resource from the wider shared services team (Editors, Writers, Producers, Graphic Designers)
- Annual bonus paid twice yearly in August and October (up to 10%)
- Fantastic training programme provided from the group, including six leadership / management modules
Being part of a start-up agency, this understandable is a highly varied role which requires someone happy to roll their sleeves up and ensure processes and structures are successfully put in place.
Typically, day to day you will be responsible for:
- Working hand in hand with the Account Director, strategically planning and shaping this brand-new agency
- Ensuring accurate scientific copy is delivered on time
- Working with the shared services team
- Leading scientific discussions and cooperating with KOLs
- Co-leading new business initiatives including preparing for and attending pitches
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong medical communications experience as either a Scientific Lead, Principal Medical Writer or Senior Medical Writer
- Either existing team leadership experience or the desire to undertake leadership/management training as this will be the most senior role on the editorial team as the agencies grows
- Strategic experience with regards to account growth i.e.
researching product pipelines
- Experience in Cardiology and / or Respiratory would be beneficial but not essential
What should you do next?
Please click apply for an initial, informal call to discuss the company and this Medical Communications Senior Medical Writer opportunity in more detail to see if it is a good match for you.
Your details won't be shared with the client without your consent.
This Medical Communications Senior Medical Writer job is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to make your mark within a brand-new agency, whilst having the security and backing of a global agency.
To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
More Jobs from Carrot Pharma Recruitment
- Program Manager
- Strategic Procurement Manager
- International Digital Marketing Lead
- Policy & Advocacy Manager
- Senior Account Executive
- Medical Writer
- Medical Manager
- Associate Director
- SRE / Research Manager / Snr Research Manager
- Key Account Manager
- Scientific Advisor
- Medical Manager
- Pharmaceutical Market Access Consultant
- Healthcare Senior Analyst
- Market Access Associate Consultant / Market Access Consultant
- Brand Manager
- Principal Regulatory Writer
- Business Unit Director
- Programme / Account Director