Mental Healthcare Assistant
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mental Healthcare Assistant/ Support Worker for flexible agency work in Leeds.
The role is available working predominantly on acute mental health inpatient units and wards.
You will be required to provide one-to-one support in contributing to the on-going treatment and recovery of adults.
You must have a minimum of six months' recent experience in this type of role.
Please note: Due to a high number of responses we can only contact successful applicants.
If you are interested and would like more information please contact Lucy at Service Care Solutions - firstname.lastname@example.org
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
-£250 training allowance
-Competitive pay rates
-Exceptional referral bonuses
-Specialist consultants offering single point of contact
-Full enhanced quick track DBS check provided free of charge
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Carer
- Senior Carer
- Domestic Gas Engineer
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Children's Duty Social Worker
- Health Care Assistant
- Mental Health Support Worker - Bradford
- Community RGN
- Health Protection Advisor
- Band 5 Mental Health Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Leeds
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker
- Social worker
- Social Worker - Intake and Assessment
- Adults with Disabilities Social Worker
- NHS RMN or RNLD in Hailsham
- Domiciliary Carer
- Day Support Worker
- Care and Support Social Worker