Children's and Adolescent's Mental Health Support Worker
Are you passionate about delivering quality care to children experiencing mental health difficulties?
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mental Health Support worker to work in Leeds.
You must have at least six- months experience working with Children with mental health conditions.
Working patterns and hours are flexible, allowing you to work around your current commitments.
We have Adhoc hours available to start immediately.
If you are interested and would like further details, please contact Lucy at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208963 or Lucy.email@example.com
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
*Ltd & PAYE payment options available
*£250 training allowance
*Competitive pay rates
*Exceptional referral bonuses
*Specialist consultants offering single point of contact
*Full enhanced quick track DBS check provided free of charge
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Engagement Worker
- Waking Nigh Support Worker
- Children Support Worker
- Support Worker
- Band 5 RMN. Night work only. Winchester
- Band 5 RMN. Southampton
- Band 5 RMN. Night work only. Basingstoke
- Band 6 RMN, Southampton
- Band 6 RMN, Havant
- Band 6 CPN, Basingstoke.
- Assistant Care Coordinator - Dudley MBC
- Domiciliary Care Assistant
- Care Assistant - Sandwell Council
- Social Care Lead - Sandwell Council
- Qualified Social Worker (2+ Years’ Experience) - Sandwell
- Registered Nurse
- Newly Qualified Social Worker (NQSW) - Sandwell Council
- Social Worker