Teaching Assistants Required
Integra Education are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants for both long term and short term supply, to work with a number of our schools based in the Preston Leyland and Chorley areas of Lancashire.
As part of your role you will be required to:
- Support the class teacher within their settings.
- Excellent communication and rapport building to develop appropriate relationships with young students.
- The ability to contribute, participate and share in the responsibility for the development of pupils to enable successful outcomes
- Possess Enthusiasm and resilience.
The ideal candidate will need to:
- Hold a relevant Level 2/Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification.
- Be knowledgeable about supporting pupils with various SEN needs.
- Possess Patience, kindness, and sensitivity when dealing with children.
- Be ability to adapt tasks to support the child's current interests
What we offer:
- A dedicated consultant to support and help 24/7
- Excellent and competitive pay rates
- A care factor
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible working hours to your wants and needs
All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for the role.
More Jobs from Integra
- Hospital Host/Hostess
- Food & Beverage Distribution Operative
- Hospital ward Host/Hostess
- Hospital Cleaner
- Hospital Switchboard Operator
- Hospital Porter
- Hospital Porter
- Hospital Porter - Warwick
- Hospital Ward Host / Hostess - Warwick
- Hospital Cleaner - Warwick
- Hospital Ward Host / Hostess - Coventry
- Hospital Cleaner - Coventry
- Hospital Cleaner - Stratford-upon-Avon
- Hospital Ward Host / Hostess - Stratford-upon-Avon
- Hospital Switchboard Operative - Derby
- Hospital Porter - Derby
- Hospital Kitchen Porter - Derby
- Hospital Cleaner - Derby