Executive Assistant to the CEO
This is an exciting opportunity to join KIDS charity in a fast paced role reporting directly to the Chief Executive.
The overall purpose of the role of Executive Assistant is:
* To provide high-quality and trusted administrative support to the Chief Executive.
* To enable the effective delivery of all aspects of the Chief Executive's role as the strategic leader of the charity
* The post holder will interface with all the external contacts of the Chief Executive as well as regular contact internally with the KIDS executive Leadership Team and Board of Trustees.
* The hours for this role are between 25-36 hours per week and flexible working opportunities are available.
Please note - interviews for this role will be held on 6th February
More Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
- Senior Practitioner Youth Work - Part Time
- Summer Activity Programme Assistant
- Playground Coordinator (3 months fixed term)
- Young People's Participation and Engagement Coordinator
- Events and Engagement Officer
- Practitioner - Basingstoke
- Short Breaks Worker (part time) Hackney
- Assistant Accountant
- Assistant Accountant (Part Time)
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) Across Hampshire
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) Fareham and Gosport
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) Winchester
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) Havant and Waterlooville
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) Southampton
- Support Worker (Children with Disabilities) New Forest
- Senior Practitioner Youth Work (Part time)
- Senior Practitioner Young Carers - Fareham (Part Time)
- Development Executive
- Support Worker South Gloucester Part Time