Group Leader - Functional Test Software
GROUP LEADER -- FUNCTIONAL TEST SOFTWARE
PERMANENT - HERTFORDSHIRE
Stream Resourcing are working with a world leading Defence company who offers a comprehensive international product range which incorporates today's most advanced innovations, who are actively seeking an experienced software leader to support the implementation of an exciting change programme and evolve the functional test software team to success on a number of high profile deliveries.
We are looking for a collaborative and energetic individual, possessing strong communication skills with experience in engineering management roles where there is a significant software content, with a proven understanding of product testing environments and techniques.
- Provide leadership and direction to four software development teams delivering design proving and functional test software supporting a wide range of defence products
- Liaising with the department leadership team to define the future size and shape of the team, support the implementation of change initiatives and provide excellent people leadership to the team of engineers
- Provide oversight for current software projects to ensure they are delivered to time, cost and quality
- Instill good engineering management practice and support the people in your team to resolve project issues and realise opportunities to improve
- Developing proposals to support future project requirements integrating reuse, lessons learnt and new techniques where appropriate
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with senior project stakeholders in other engineering disciplines, work sites and project management in order to ensure software activities integrate smoothly with wider project milestones
What's in it for you?
Competitive salary, flexible working, a comprehensive pension scheme, employee funded voluntary private healthcare, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, bonus schemes, superb learning and development opportunities and more
- Due to the nature of the company's products and projects, successful applicants will be required to complete a National Security Vetting
- Although based in Hertfordshire, there are occasional travel requirements between UK sites and oversea sites
For more information on this position, please contact Adam Rymell on 02392 322368 or email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
stream is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- IssuTRAX Coordinator - Cruise
- Linux Engineers
- Specialist Chemotherapy Nurse - Cornwall
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician (Day Shift )
- Homecare Nurse OOHS – Watford
- Project Manager
- Junior Contract Validation Engineer / Specialist
- Project Co-ordinator
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Night Shift )
- Insurance Manager
- Validation Engineer
- Phyisotherapist - Coningsby
- Payroll Assistant
- Locum MRI Radiographer - East Sussex
- Physiotherapist - Glasgow
- ICT Strategy Manager-PT 18 Hours a week
- SAP S4 HANA Consultant
- Occupational Health Advisor
- Java Developer
- Production Operator