WHY WOULD YOU MOVE TO CORNWALL ? NEW JOB !!
Recruitment Panda are currently looking for an experienced full time Nurse to join a small and perfectly formed Residential Home with Nursing in Cornwall.
The team of highly qualified and attentive nurses focus on the personal needs of all the residents who live at the care home, creating a uniquely tailored care plan for each and every one of them.
The care home is extremely friendly and everyone comments on how welcoming it is.
The nursing team are skilled, friendly, empathetic and care enormously about the home, residents and relatives in so many ways.
The Nurse Responsibilities
, Supervision and management of all care staff on the floor
, Planning, assessing, delivering and evaluating individual care
, Respond to incidents in a professional and appropriate manor
, Maintaining accurate drug records (storage, maintenance and use)
, Establish and maintain outstanding communication with clients, relatives and colleagues
, Develop, implement and evaluate individual care plans for each of our residents
, Must be qualified with a valid NMC pin number
, Would prefer you to have at least 1 years care home experience working with elderly residents
, Must be able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
, Must be able to complete an enhanced DBS check
, Must be authorised to work in the EEC
Nurse Benefits Include
- NMC fees paid
- £1000 joining bonus
- Excellent training and development
- Rewarding working environment
- Structured career progression
- Industry competitive holiday entitlement
- Paid breaks
With a kind, caring and calm approach, the successful nurse will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to establish and maintain relationships with residents, relatives and colleagues.
We are also able to offer a accommodation in a separate house in the 4 acres surrounding the nursing home.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today! Please send us your CV now and we will call you straight away to arrange an interview!
More Jobs from Recruitment Panda Ltd
- Home Manager
- Home Manager
- AREA MANAGER - RESIDENTIAL CARE HOMES
- Nursing Home Manager - small but perfectly formed
- Night Nurse - 36 hours a week - £18 - £20 Per hour
- Carers - Surrey
- Night Nurse - RN - CHELTENHAM
- In House Trainer - Nursing Home
- Health Care Assistants - NVQ Level 1 -3 Offered - Nursing Home
- NIGHT NURSE NEEDED - SALISBURY -
- Super Senior Nurse Role
- NIGHT NURSE NEEDED - BRISTOL NURSING HOME
- Registered Nurse - full and part time hours
- DEMENTIA LEAD / DEPUTY MANAGER 3 locations
- Senior Nurse - Management Team
- CLINICAL LEAD NURSE - DEMENTIA LEAD
- Senior Nurse - Management Team £43,187
- Senior Nurse - Nursing Home
- Eggciting Nurse Role in Brixham
- DEMENTIA NURSE MANAGER NEEDED - 30 BEDS