Registered Nurse - full and part time hours
As a Registered Nurse at our Clients Nursing home, you'll look after the physical, psychological and social needs of our residents.
As one of our Nurses you will help us deliver the person centred, quality care they deserve.
As our Registered Nurse we expect you and your colleagues to create a safe and supportive situation for residents with their personal combination of physical and mental needs whilst also relying on your own nursing experience and nurse judgement to make critical clinical choices.
Our Nurses are highly skilled autonomous practitioners, and have a range of opportunity's to develop responsibilities related to residents.
As a Registered Nurse (RGN/RNMH/RNLD), you have the autonomy to undertake person centred tasks to suit your residents, and be truly valued appreciated and respected for what you do.
Care is around the clock, and we are able to offer both long days, 8 - 8, or earlies and lates if that is preferred, nights are also on offer.
Call Emma at Recruitment Panda to discuss the number of options that are available to you.
More Jobs from Recruitment Panda Ltd
- Home Manager
- Home Manager
- AREA MANAGER - RESIDENTIAL CARE HOMES
- Nursing Home Manager - small but perfectly formed
- Night Nurse - 36 hours a week - £18 - £20 Per hour
- Carers - Surrey
- Night Nurse - RN - CHELTENHAM
- In House Trainer - Nursing Home
- Health Care Assistants - NVQ Level 1 -3 Offered - Nursing Home
- NIGHT NURSE NEEDED - SALISBURY -
- Super Senior Nurse Role
- NIGHT NURSE NEEDED - BRISTOL NURSING HOME
- Registered Nurse - full and part time hours
- DEMENTIA LEAD / DEPUTY MANAGER 3 locations
- Senior Nurse - Management Team
- CLINICAL LEAD NURSE - DEMENTIA LEAD
- Senior Nurse - Management Team £43,187
- Senior Nurse - Nursing Home
- Eggciting Nurse Role in Brixham
- DEMENTIA NURSE MANAGER NEEDED - 30 BEDS