Supply Chain Coordinator
An exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Implant from a similar background to join a growing employer who places great emphasis on staff investment and development.
In this stand-alone role you will have the opportunity to take full ownership of duties and processes involved.
Due to continued business growth and development this leading manufacturer is looking to place a strong candidate within their customers site to ensure smooth running of its services, relationship development and customer needs are maintained to the highest standard.
As this is a stand-alone role you must have experience within a similar position and understand the processes involved to maintain consistent stock levels for the brand as well as having a strong understanding of the production process and how this impacts the business.
Working as part of the supply chain team your duties will include;
- Utilising all available data and information for the customer and your employer to maximise inbound service levels, shelf life and in store availability whilst minimising in store waste.
- Working on a day to day basis to maximise KPIs and on key projects to drive ongoing improvement
- Maximising sales whilst reducing cost
- Work would be both ongoing and project based enabling real focus on improving all supply chain metrics (Waste, Availability, Inbound Service levels, Shelf Life)
- Improve ability of manufacturer overall to support supply chain initiatives and improve metrics through reporting key metrics & data on a daily / weekly basis
- Ensure supply chain inputs are co-ordinated
- Support both teams with the launch of new and relaunching products to ensure inbound supply, availability and waste are managed
- As a key person within the joint team this role will be critical to identifying and helping implement supply chain cost saving initiatives
I am keen to speak to anyone with the following skills or experience
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- A proactive self-starter confident to work within customer
- Organised and structured
- Knowledge and experience of the food industry is essential
- An excellent communicator confident to communicate at all levels
- Extensive verbal and written communication skill
- Experience of short shelf life products
- Experience of retail supply chain or planning role
An excellent salary package of £30,000 - £40,000 per annum is offered for this role alongside the following benefits; 24 days holiday + bank holiday, company sick pay, along with a great location next to good public transport links.
Hours of work will be Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm.
Please note: Travel between sites will be required in this role
- Rate: Â£30k - 40k per year
- Location: Manchester City Centre, Greater Manchester, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Retail
- Recruiter: Supertemps Limited
- Contact: Natasha Jones
- Tel: 01492 517602
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: NJ023
- Posted: 2020-01-09 16:18:56 -
- View all Jobs from Supertemps Limited
More Jobs from Supertemps Limited
- Operations Manager
- Credit Controller
- Associate Solicitor
- Hygiene Manager
- Quantity Surveyor
- Contracts Manager
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Deputy Corporate Planning Manager
- Stereophonics Bar Staff
- Neighbourhood Coordinator
- Payroll Officer
- Customer Service Advisor
- Medical Administrator
- Property Administrator
- Contracts Manager
- Fluent Welsh Senior Administrator/Translator
- Carer Recruiter