Our client have an Exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to support their continued growth.
The ideal candidates will be hands on with a thorough understanding of the manufacturing environment and a strong background in customer facing roles.
As an experienced manager, you will be the primary customer interface to the business and oversee the day-to-day experience of the customer.
A background in engineering / scheduling and/or projects is desirable.
- Salary up to £35k
- 39 hours per week Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm and Friday 8am - 1pm,
- optional healthcare cash plan and life assurance cover 2x annual salary
Purpose of the role
- Develop and project manage customer rate/recovery plans
- Own and control the contract review process.
- Own customer demand profile and sales plans, yearly / monthly.
- Report on Performance to rolling plan (revenue, Margins, Price, volume)
- Customer communication focal routine reviews, on and off site
- Interface to customer VOC (delivery & quality) and timely resolution
- Coordinate site production rate readiness with the planning team.
- Ensure goal alignment between Customers and Program scorecard metrics and reports.
- Partner with Planning team to develop, establish and implement OTD processes/metrics, guidelines and policies.
- Interface with multi-functional teams within the organisation to support better supply-demand planning.
- Report on Customer Experience
The suitable candidate for the Account Manager will have the following:
- Account management
- MRP / scheduling knowledge
Skills & Aptitude
- MS Power Point, Excel, Word Etc.
- Communication skills
- Organisational / Time Management
- Professional & trustworthy
- Motivated & self-driven
- Problem solving mentality
- Reliable & flexible
- Ability to organise own work load.
- Customer driven.
- Has a flexible attitude towards role with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Is an analytical thinker who is systems oriented and can work with statistical data.
- Ability to motivate employees and driven towards success
If you are interested in the Account Manager role and have the required experience, please click the apply now but
More Jobs from GPW Recruitment Services
- Mechanical Project Engineer
- Project Manager
- Estimator (MIEC)
- Quality Assurance Engineer
- Sales Manager - North East
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer (FMCG, Temp 12hr conti shifts)
- Site manager
- Site Engineer
- Warehouse Operators
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Calibration Technician/ Engineer
- Customer Service Representative- French Speaking
- SIA Guard
- Production Operator
- Masker - Aerospace
- Works Manager