Health & Safety Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced health and safety professional from a manufacturing background to really make a difference to a growing business.
Joining a small team, you will have the opportunity to drive change within a senior leadership role.
This leading manufacturer based in Chester are wildly known for delivering an excellent client service which has assured their growth over recent years.
Due to this growth they are now looking to assign a head of health and safety to complement their existing small team.
They are on the lookout for a heavily experienced professional with a proactive and positive personality who is looking to drive change and make a difference within the business.
As the head of health and safety your role will include;
- Developing and implementing SHE action plans for the site in order to drive a health and safety culture across the business
- Developing and recommending policies, standards, procedures and systems to ensure in compliance to H&S and Environmental legislation and site standards.
- Accident and incident management across the site
- Providing assistance and advice with regards to risk assessments, policies and environment issues whilst ensure a structured process is in place
- Tracking and providing statistical information regarding KPIS
- Development of training and health and safety policies
I am keen to speak to anyone with the following skills or experience
- Diploma level NEBOSH, H&S and Environmental qualification or equivalent.
- Excellent PC skills in order to develop communications and produce statistics and reports
- Demonstrable compliance to legislation and use of problem-solving skills / personal judgement as well as policy adherence in order to make optimum business decision
- Significant understanding of SHE Legislation and practical implementation
- Experience working within a health and safety role within a manufacturing environment
An excellent salary package of up to £65,0000 is offered for the right person alongside the following benefits; 24 days holiday + bank holiday and free on-site parking.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm.
More Jobs from Supertemps Limited
- Operations Manager
- Credit Controller
- Associate Solicitor
- Hygiene Manager
- Quantity Surveyor
- Contracts Manager
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Deputy Corporate Planning Manager
- Stereophonics Bar Staff
- Neighbourhood Coordinator
- Payroll Officer
- Customer Service Advisor
- Medical Administrator
- Property Administrator
- Contracts Manager
- Fluent Welsh Senior Administrator/Translator
- Carer Recruiter