Talent & Recruitment Manager
Our client is looking for an energetic Talent & Recruitment Manager to join their team.
About the Role
The role includes booking and management of staff through the induction cycle including: recruitment, documentation and training.
Supporting other divisional departments including Bar Nation and any other departments and venues that will be developed in the future.
To fulfil staff booking requirements and to maintain and develop company’s accounts in accordance with the company’s vision mission & values that will enhance the reputation and generate continuing business growth.
An integral part of the role will be working onsite at live events to monitor and appraise staff.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Administer potential candidate applications
- Manage the induction cycle for successful applicants including interviews and training
- Ensuring that all staff are legally authorised to work, always, and have submitted the relevant documentation
- Ensuring compliance with our equal opportunities, health & safety and numerous other company policies.
Rolling out any new policies as appropriate
- Proactively organise and develop the company’s bespoke CRM based employee database
- Book suitable staff for each client and event
- Ensure that the administration and record keeping required of the position is completed accurately and on time to adhere to all specified procedures, processes and standards
- Produce worksheets prior to each event as well as reconciling all events (e.g.
staff hours and expenses) in preparation for payroll processing
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information including timesheet management as required
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development
- Increase the pool of temporary staff through advertising and by proactively contributing to other recruitment initiatives and strategies
- Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing procedures
- Raise the profile of the comapny as possessing the best staff in the industry!
Key Qualification, Skills & Experience:
- Personality: Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
Well-presented and business-like.
Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability.
Able to get on with others and a team-player.
- Personal Situation: Must be mature and domestically secure.
Able to commute reliably to office base.
Able to work extended hours on occasions, when required.
Readily available to answer company phone at any moment.
- Specific Job Skills: Able to communicate through all media and motivate
- Computer Skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office 2010 or later, particularly Excel and Word, and ideally Access or similar database to basic level, Internet and email.
Ideally will have creative skills in PowerPoint and / or graphic design
- Literacy or Numeracy: Must be sufficiently numerate to prepare statistical and profit and loss analysis
- Business and Selling Skills: Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator
- Management Ability: People-management skills, experience and natural ability
- Administration Skills: Produce a weekly report of scheduled activities (historic and forthcoming).Achieve activities with prescribed time constraints.Plan diary to make best use of working day.Maintain records as required
- General and Other Duties: Undertake any reasonable duties as dictated by line management that are within skills and capabilities.
- Driving Licence & Own Car is required
- Educated to Degree Level is preferred
- Personal Licence is preferred
- Food Hygiene/Safety is preferred
- Emergency First Aid at Work is preferred
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health is preferred
- WSET Qualified is preferred
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Well-presented and business-like
- Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability
- Able to get on with others and a team-player
- Must be mature and domestically secure
- Able to commute reliably to office base
- Able to work extended hours on occasions, when required
- Readily available to answer company phone at any moment
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
Declaration: The above is an accurate and fair job description and represents the parameters by which the performance of the individual undertaking the role will be assessed.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Senior Social Worker - Case Manager
- Research & Development Manager
- Test Manager
- IT Support Engineer / Infrastructure Consultant
- Graduate Software Developer Consultant
- Data Centre Migration Programme Manager
- Automation Test Specialist
- Application Development Project Manager
- Experienced Vehicle Technician
- Heating Engineer
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Digital Marketing Assistant
- Senior Office Manager
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Plumbing and Heating Engineer
- Receptionist / First Response Advisor
- Field Sales Executive
- Industrial Cleaner (Flour Mill)