Energy and Carbon Data Analyst
Are you an experienced Data Analyst looking for a challenging new role?
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies.
Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor.
We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
We are now looking to recruit an Energy and Carbon Data Analyst to join our team, working full-time, Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate can be based at Ardley, Rochester or Exeter, but will also involve travelling around the country.
As our Energy and Carbon Data Analyst, you will provide data analysis across the Power Portfolio Team to ensure all team activities (trading, forecasting, renewables, settlements, compliance) are accurate and effective.
You will support the Viridor Energy Management System ISO 50001 and the delivery of the energy efficiency targets through data analysis, trend reporting and exception reporting from energy management metering systems.
The Energy and Carbon Data Analyst will also provide support to the Viridor Carbon Programme and Group Sustainability Strategy and regular mandatory reporting.
Working closely with Viridor's energy data management system provider, you will develop new reporting capabilities.
The reports will include:
* Energy Performance Indicators (measuring energy efficiency levels)
* Energy consumption and generation volumes
* Exceptions for missing data
* Trends which are outside the norm
* Monthly carbon and energy performance reports to senior stakeholders
* Providing estimated forecasts for energy trading purposes
Our ideal Energy and Carbon Data Analyst:
* Experience of working with large volumes of data and able to deliver high quality reports
* Knowledge of energy data and systems
* Experience of managing data within the energy sector
* Knowledge of how databases work
* Strong analytical mindset
* High levels of initiative and proactivity with a desire to identify and solve problems
* Ability to work independently, identify and own a trend or exception in large volumes of data
* Strong numeracy and analytical skills
Rewards and Benefits:
We are offering the successful Energy and Carbon Data Analyst a competitive salary and a package including contributory pension scheme, optional healthcare and a range of flexible benefits.
If you want to work within a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click apply.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Domestic Gas Engineer
- Service Advisor
- Accounts Assistant
- Major Maintenance Team Leader
- Fuel Reception Operator
- Insurance Sales Advisor
- Motor Claims Handler
- Apprentice Engineering Technician
- Apprentice Laboratory Scientist
- LGV Driver
- Web Developer
- Exams Officer : International
- Credit Controller
- Transfer Station Operator
- Logistics Stores Coordinator
- Commercial Vehicle Sales Specialist
- Logistics Driver
- Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
- Customer Service Advisor - Nights
- Transfer Station Chargehand