Are you an experienced employee relations professional looking for a new challenge within one of the South West's leading employers?
South West Water provide reliable, efficient and high-quality drinking water and waste water services throughout Cornwall, Devon, and parts of Somerset and Dorset.
We believe that by investing in the future of our region, we are not only improving the quality of life for today's residents and visitors but are also taking responsibility for future generations.
Our aim is to continually drive up standards, particularly in the areas that matter most to our customers and be amongst the best in the water industry.
We are now seeking an Employee Relations (ER) Coordinator to join our team based in Exeter.
What will you be doing?
Our ER Coordinators play a pivotal role in the delivery of our Employee Relation service to South West Water and its key stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities include the delivery of our ER first line front desk service to internal and external customers, the co-ordination and presentation of workforce data, and the development of new technology to drive forwards best practice and the opportunity to shadow (and stand in where appropriate) the work of the ER Advisors.
You will pull together monthly ER Data Reports using data compiled by the HR and ER team and present a final draft, together with an executive summary which shows key performance indicators for Employee Relations to the ERBP.
Additionally, the ER Coordinator will coordinate the administration behind key processes e.g.
invite letters, suspension, investigation and outcome letters that are necessary to support effective ER intervention.
What do you need?
* Previous HR / Employee Relations administration experience, ideally gained in a high volume fast paced environment
* CIPD level 3 or equivalent
* Desire to both work and develop within an Employee Relations team/Shared Service
* Previous experience of providing first line guidance and support on a range of Employee Relations processes
* Knowledge of HR and ER policies
* Knowledge of a range of employee relations administration procedures
* Full understanding of the principles of a generalist HR role including, but not limited to disciplinary, grievance, redundancy, TUPE, absence capability, performance management and contract variation
* Strong organisation and planning skills with an excellent attention to detail and accuracy
What can South West Water offer you?
In return for your hard work as our ER Coordinator, we can offer competitive salary, dependent on experience.
We also offer a range of excellent benefits, working within a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you have the skills and experience to excel as our ER Coordinator, click apply.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Commercial Contracts Lawyer
- Collections Coordinator
- Aftersales Assistant
- Workshop Controller
- Junior Data Scientist
- Online B2B Solutions Coordinator
- Parts Delivery Driver
- Construction Administrator
- Mechanical Craftsperson
- Working Supervisor
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Technical Administrator - Adoptions
- Accounts Assistant
- Apprentice Control and Instrumentation Engineer
- Pre-Development Lead
- Receptionist : Maternity Cover
- Sales Controller- Used Cars
- Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
- IT Application Specialist