Senior Marketing Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Marketing Executive for one of Uk’s largest award winning and rapidly growing Lashes Retailer and Academy.
This is a key role within the marketing Team, working alongside Digital Marketing Manager and collaboratively with retail, ecommerce, CRM.
Our company is renowned for being innovative and market leading.
This role will give you the autonomy to bring your own ideas and be a bold, creative thinker.
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for an ambitious person who thrives on delivering results.
As this role is integral to the business, experience of managing effective marketing plans and campaigns is essential, pervious marketing experience in a Beauty / Cosmetic Brand is preferred.
To ensure that the highest level of customer satisfaction and retention is attained, experience with working with E-commerce platform- Shopify, Working in a B2B and B2C environment and demonstrable use of a profit driving strategy is desired.
As a Senior Marketing Executive, you will have the ability to drive the success of the business by implementing a clear and defined strategy that will enable the brand to stand out in a highly competitive market and ultimately drive sales.
With a need to deliver success across all aspects of the Marketing mix, this role will be both rewarding and challenging for a commercially savvy marketeer who can identify and react to the ever-changing needs and demands of consumers.
- Produce annual marketing campaign plans for retail and online to deliver agreed budgets and objectives.
Work with CRM to understand our customer and tailor marketing campaigns based on this insight.
- Align with Company Director to reflect her vision in the execution of all marketing, design communication and brand messaging.
- To develop and manage the social media strategy and implementation.
- To keep up to date with the social media space in terms of competitors and technology and provide insights to the business.
- To co-ordinate new product launches across all channels and to work with key individuals in the business to ensure launches are delivered on time and to agreed marketing objectives.
- Work with the Sales team to provide marketing support to drive sales.
Manage production of all marketing and training literature.
- To undertake regular competitor reviews.
- To produce engaging creative copy for both online and offline campaigns.
- Managed all assets for the brand image, video and written.
- To attend and arrange events when required.
- Any other ad hoc duties as requested by the line manager.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing success.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Generate a comprehensive marketing and networking plan of action for the brand, the brand profile of the Company Director and Academy.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ marketing experience within the Beauty or Creative industries
- Creative thinker and self-starter, excited to contribute new ideas and help develop our growing brand
- Strong Skills At Social Media !
- Ability to plan, multitask, prioritise and deliver under pressure
- Experience with working with E-commerce platform – Shopify
- Strong copywriting and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build effective partnerships with individuals at all levels
- Strong project management skills with proven record of successful end-to-end delivery
- Some experience in managing other team members is desired, but not essential
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Be both strategically and commercially savvy
- Be self-motivated, proactive and passionate about beauty
- Have excellent communication skills across all levels of seniority
- Experience managing Adwords and paid social campaigns
- Experience using CRM systems, and email marketing platforms (e.g.
Mailchimp) leveraging data driven research & analysis to drive campaign strategy.
This is a great opportunity to work for a successful brand as it continues to expand and develop.
If you feel you match the above criteria, and you positive and motivated person, please send us your CV ASAP.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the Hiring Company will be in direct contact.
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Home Care Assistant
- Technical Consultant
- Group Head of Sales
- Social Media Master
- Operations Hero
- Dispute Resolution Solicitor
- Electrical Technician
- Electrical Controls Engineer
- Plant Fitter
- Dynamics 365 CE Consultant
- Yard Operative
- Field Sales Executive
- Maintenance Engineer
- Solicitor - Dispute Resolution
- Controls Engineer
- Home Care Administrator
- Home Care Administrator
- IFA Administrator
- Skills and Research Coordinator
- Community Outreach Vehicle Co-Ordinator / Driver