Location - Manchester
Up to £45,000 to £55,000 including a company car + other benefits such as Group Life insurance, Health care, 1 day remote, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme and in-house professional qualifications.
Are you a .NET Developer who would like an exciting new challenge in a company who are heavily invested in new technology?
Would you like to work on projects which will allow you to work on the cloud using Azure, .NET Core and frameworks such as React, Angular and VUEJS?
This opportunity will allow you to use all aspects of the development lifecycle focusing on Full Stack development in a marketing leading organisation.
The company who present this unique opportunity are an award-winning organisation and have been in business for over 40 years.
This company stands as one of the UK's largest privately-and family owned groups, they are a very successful organisation with over £7 million annual turn overs.
As part of their expansion plans, my clients Data platforms team would like a .NET Developer to be based full time at their head office facility in central Manchester.
The team you will be joining will be a team of 10 where you will report directly to the CTO.
This is a very close-knit team who are very agile and work together to solve problems, developers in this team have been with the business for over 5 years as there is always opportunities to grow professionally and on a personal level.
It would also be very beneficial if you have worked with either Angular, React and VueJS or anything similar.
As a .NET Developer you will have the opportunity to work with Amazon Web Services, AZURE and Google Cloud Platform on greenfield projects.
Please do not miss out on this opportunity and get in contact with me as soon as possible.
To discuss the role further and find out more information on this company please contact me, Lovejoy Mafini.
Email - Lovejoy@isluk.co.uk Tel: 01174280600
More Jobs from ISL
- Senior .Net Developer
- Java Developer - Newcastle - £60,000
- Embedded Software Consultant - Regulated Industry
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- DevOps Engineer - Newcastle - £60,000 - AWS
- .Net Developer
- Senior Software Engineer – Up to £80,000 + benefits
- Front End Developer - Leeds - £40,0000
- Front End Developer - Cheshire - £35,000 - Angular
- Senior PHP Developer - Stockport - £55,000 - Laravel/Magento
- PHP Developer - Stockport - £45,000 - Laravel/Magento
- Front End Developer - Manchester - £45,000 - Angular
- Front End Developer - Manchester - £45,000 - React
- Lead PHP Developer - £70,000 - Leeds
- .Net Contractor - Fully Remote