Clerk of Works
My client, a local authority based in West London is looking for a Clerk of Works to join their team.
This is a full time, temporary ongoing agency contract and the successful candidate will have experience working with planned maintenance projects for residential buildings, preferably for local authorities and ideally site based qualifications.
The main purpose of the role is to undertake planned preventative maintenance projects on the client's residential and non-residential buildings, along with some additional capital works projects.
The main responsibilities of the role will include the following;
Ensure site operations and construction works comply with relevant contract documents, requirements and legislation
Assist the project managers with completion of PPM and Capital works projects
Carry out site visits and inspections to ensure compliance requirements are met
Ensure a high quality of health and safety is adhered to
Prepare reports on progress, site activities and related issues
Ensure all CDM duties are adhered to
The successful candidate will hold a full UK driving licence and occasional travel will be required.
Ideally candidates will have site based qualifications, such as SSSTS, SMSTS, CSCS etc.
and any other additional training such as Asbestos, Manual Handling, Working at Heights will be beneficial.
The client is looking to move quickly with this role and as such are offering £160 - £180 per day Umbrella Ltd for the position, so if this sounds of interest please email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jamal at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Rate: Up to £22 per hour + Umbrella Ltd dependant on experience/qu
- Location: Hammersmith, London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208967
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2020-01-15 15:41:47 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Senior Carer
- Senior Carer
- Domestic Gas Engineer
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Children's Duty Social Worker
- Health Care Assistant
- Mental Health Support Worker - Bradford
- Community RGN
- Health Protection Advisor
- Band 5 Mental Health Nurse
- Mental Healthcare Assistant - Leeds
- Hospital Discharge Social Worker
- Social worker
- Social Worker - Intake and Assessment
- Adults with Disabilities Social Worker
- NHS RMN or RNLD in Hailsham
- Domiciliary Carer
- Day Support Worker
- Care and Support Social Worker