HGV Technician 4 on 4 off nights
- We are working with a renowned HGV Fleet company who are looking to strengthen their team.
- 4 on 4 off night Shift
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Salary up to £35,000 plus overtime| Based in Northampton
- To service and maintain all makes of vehicle, accurately diagnose faults and report finding to the workshop foreman.
- Liaise with the parts department to ensure the correct part are ordered
- Accurate completion of inspection sheets and time sheets
- Ensure that standards are maintained relative to maintenance/cleanliness of vehicles.
- Maintain health and safety standards
- The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
- Experience in the repair and maintenance of Trucks and vans is essential.
- A Class 1 or 2 licence is a real advantage.
- Overtime is available and you must have your own tools.
How to Apply
To apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 07590 881446 if you have any questions / to speed up your application.
All calls are recorded for training and quality purposes.
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- Multi drop Driver
- Vehicle Technician
- Bodyshop Multi Skilled Technician
- Mobile HGV Technician
- Mot Tester
- HGV Service Advisor
- HGV Technician
- Welder Fabricator
- CNC Turner
- CNC Miller
- Manual Machinist
- XYZ Miller
- CNC Miller - Nights
- CNC Miller - Days
- Mechanical Fitter / Technician
- Technician / MOT Tester
- Technician MOT Tester