Linux Systems Administrator
FPSG have partnered with a global client who are leading the way in AI powered automation software and are looking to expand their Glasgow tech team with the addition of Linux Systems Administrator.
The role will involve collaborating with other engineers to deploy new product features for a successful large-scale cloud-based content delivery system for clients such as Nike, AT&T and more.
The Linux Systems Administrator will contribute to continuing the cultural innovation through knowledge sharing, research & development, continuous integration, continuous delivery and operations monitoring.
- Programming/Scripting (ideally with Python).
- Working on containerisation, Network fundamentals, web servers, and internet protocols.
- You will assists on security threats, best practice and be continually up to date with IT Operations.
- Take the lead on Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Be the driving force for continually developing the DevOps environment.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role, eg.
DevOps, Linux Sys Admin, Senior Infrastructure.
- Experience supporting the delivery of large-scale client-server apps using AWS services, including EC2, S3, RDS, CloudFormation.
- Experience working with Linux/Unix server administration.
Besides the opportunity to work with a bright, talented and passionate team, you will be exposed and have the opportunity to use the latest tech stack and take part in tailored training programmes.
Please click on "Apply Now" along with your up-to-date CV stating your notice period and salary expectations or get in touch with Stuart Aird at FPSG.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
We are Disability Confident and neurodiverse aware.
If you have a disability, please tell us if there are any reasonable adjustments we can make to assist you in your application or with your recruitment process
More Jobs from FPSG Connect
- Android & iOS Developers
- Developer Front End
- LIMS Administrator (UNIX)
- Network Engineer - 3rd line
- Fully Remote Full Stack Developer (100% home based)
- PHP Developer - Glasgow
- Front End Developer
- Infrastructure Engineer
- Full Stack .NET Developer - Fully Remote (100% home working).
- Network Engineer
- User Researchers (6m + FTC) - Central Scotland
- Content Designers - 6month+ FTC - Glasgow
- Full Stack .NET Developer - 100% home working
- Senior Integration Engineer - Remote Working
- Full Stack Java Dev
- SEO Executive
- SharePoint Solution Developer / Analyst
- Front end Developer
- Technical Business Analyst
- PHP Developer