This job has been posted for more than 30 working days and has expired.
- I am currently working on behalf of an established Commercial Dealership group who has multiple sites across the regions.
Not only do they have one of the best brands in the sector but they always look to heavily invest in their staff both now and for the future!
- You will be working within a comprehensive Workshop, primarily on a sole branded fleet for an array of clients and customers.
- This role needs someone of experience and one who can work as part of a team and individually.
- You will need to be used to dealership standards and deadlines to work alongside.
- Through hard work you will gain both financially and through your skillset
Skills & Experience
- Preferably you will be qualified via NVQ or City & Guilds standard, however they will review anyone who has over 5+ years' experience within a Commercial Workshop.
What's on offer?
- A competitive hourly rate - all dependant on your experience, skillset and interview performance
- The role also comes many company benefits including perks, childcare vouchers and MORE!
How to Apply
- Contact Ross on 07720824089 or email email@example.com
All calls are recorded for training and quality purposes.
More Jobs from Holt Recruitment
- Multi drop Driver
- Vehicle Technician
- Bodyshop Multi Skilled Technician
- Mobile HGV Technician
- Mot Tester
- HGV Service Advisor
- HGV Technician
- Welder Fabricator
- CNC Turner
- CNC Miller
- Manual Machinist
- XYZ Miller
- CNC Miller - Nights
- CNC Miller - Days
- Mechanical Fitter / Technician
- Technician / MOT Tester
- Technician MOT Tester